Competence and Confidence Partners in Policymaking: Family Leadership for Inclusive Education in Non-Traditional Settings
Resources from C2P2 Family Leadership
- Webinar calendar + registration and more about C2P2 Family Leadership
- C2P2 Family Leadership Facebook page. A closed (nonpublic) group where you are able to meet and interact with other family members. Visit the page and request to join the group.
- C2P2 Family Leadership Email List - Join to receive webinar alert and more
- Archived webinars from C2P2 Family Leadership
Resources from Pennsylvania Education for All Coalition (PEAC)
Resources Provided by Camille Catlett/Natural Resources
To subscribe to Camille Catlett's "Natural Resources" listserv, send an email with no message to
With questions or comments about Natural Resources, contact Camille Catlett at email@example.com.
Adobe Reader is required for PDFs - get Adobe Reader for PDF
- Harvard Family Research Project - How are college/university faculty and professional development trainers helping future and current educators learn and practice family engagement techniques through hands-on activities, simulations, e-courses, and case-based discussions? Read the FINE newsletter to learn more.
- "What Works" Practice Guide: Teaching Math to Young Children, by the Institute of Education Sciences' What Works Clearinghouse. The guide is geared toward teachers, administrators, and other educators who want to build a strong foundation for later math learning.
Download the practice guide (PDF)
- "Math in the Early Years" - by Doug Clements and Julie Sarama, released by The Education Commission of the States in "The Progress of Education Reform," October 2013, finds that early knowledge of math predicts not only later success in math, but also later achievement in reading even better than early reading skills do. The paper discusses the findings and provides recommendations for state policy to support the development of early math competencies and young children.
Download the paper (PDF)
Contact Cathy Roccia-Meier for more information about C2P2 Family Leadership
Funded by Pennsylvania Developmental Disabilities Council