Ensuring Higher Education Opportunities for ALL
NOTE: This program was funded from October 1, 2008 through September 30, 2012.
- Project Overview
- Building Faculty Capacity
- Implementing Universal Design for Learning in Higher Education
- Infusing "Disability as Diversity" into Human Resources at Temple University and Beyond
- Getting the Word Out to Other Colleges and Universities
- Sustaining Efforts at Temple University
- Replication | ONLINE APPLICATION FOR REPLICATION
An important goal of Ensuring Higher Education Opportunity for All is to increase the likelihood that the Mosaic courses targeted for course transformation will sustain this curriculum transformation once the funding for the project is no longer available. An additional goal emerged during the project focused on extending the reach to additional Mosaic classes thus reaching more students with and without disabilities.
In order to support the sustainability and replication of Ensuring Higher Education Opportunities for All, a guide has been developed. It is entitled "A Guide to Embedding Disability Studies into the Humanities" and is available for downloading.
Word Document | PDF Document (not yet available)
Funded by U.S. Department of Education, Office of Postsecondary Education.