Telecommunication Device Distribution Program (TDDP)
- Introduction to the TDDP: American Sign Language | Text Transcript
- Application Forms
- Complete TDDP Equipment List with Descriptions
- Frequently Asked Questions About TDDP
Get video of top 4 questions in American Sign Language (ASL).
- Volunteer Centers
- Program Contact Information and Brochure
If you are unsure of which device to request from TDDP, it is strongly suggested that you take one or more of the following steps:
- Ask your Assistive Technology Resource Center for a demonstration of devices that you think will help you.
- Borrow the device for a FREE trial period from Pennsylvania's Assistive Technology Lending Library. The inventory codes you need when completing the application to borrow from the lending library are included in the device description for your convenience.
- Talk to others you know who use similar equipment.
- Talk with other local resources such as a center serving people who are deaf or hard of hearing
Contact your ATRC for organizations near you.
TDDP Program Manager
Telecommunication Device Distribution Program
A program of Pennsylvania's Initiative on Assistive Technology (PIAT)
1755 N. 13th Street
Student Center, Room 411S
Philadelphia, PA 19122