Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Vocabulary Set: College Life
- Vocabulary Set: Emergency Preparedness
- Vocabulary Set: Employment
- Vocabulary Set: Health Care
- Vocabulary Set: Personal Assistance Service
- Vocabulary Set: Reporting or Telling about Being a Victim of a Crime
- Vocabulary Set: Sexuality, Intimacy and Healthy Sex
- Vocabulary Set: Transportation
- Introduction to AAC Vocabularies
- Questions or Comments?
Visiting a doctor's office can make you nervous, impatient, or even scared. You may have only a few minutes with your health care provider. If you do not have the vocabulary you need to describe your symptoms or ask precise questions about your health care, you are likely to jeopardize your health. The vocabulary provided here should enhance your effectiveness and efficiency when communicating with your doctor or other health care professional.
Following you will find access to:
- The full health care vocabulary set
- Icon sequences that are not currently present in Unity 128
- PCS symbols can be obtained from Mayer-Johnson