- Spring 2018 Mini Course Lectures Scheduled
Changing the Conversation: Engaging Communities in Improving Outcomes for Individuals with Disabilities presented by Erik Carter
- Leadership & Career Studies student registration now open
Four-year certificate program provides a college experience and develops academic abilities, career aspirations, work skills and independence for students with intellectual disabilities.
- Browse Our Publications
Many available for immediate free download.
- New graduate externship opportunities listed
- Mini Course Lecture Series dates set for Spring '18 in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia
- Families First early intervention trainings for Philadelphia families
- NPR series on sexual assault epidemic among people with intellectual disabilities features Institute on Disabilities expert
- More Stories...