Scheduled Training Programs
A wide variety of training programs are scheduled.
Departmental Training Programs
Any of our programs can be customized to meet departmental/work unit needs. These programs can be tailored for a group’s specific requirements and issues, including a date, time, and location convenient for your work group.
This approach to training has many advantages, including being responsive to time constraints and specific concerns, and allowing employees to address problems and situations cooperatively in a way that promotes team building.
Organizational Development, Consultation, and Counseling
Our staff is also available to assist individuals and departments in achieving their goals and enhancing performance through:
- Assistance in developing resumes and preparing for interviews
- Career and educational planning
- Change management
- Conflict resolution and mediation
- Customer service improvement
- Diversity & sexual harassment coaching & counseling
- Facilitation of focus groups
- Individual work performance coaching
- Individual work/life balance counseling
- Interpersonal communication skill building
- Management coaching
- Meeting/retreat design and facilitation
- Needs assessment
- Planning and goal setting
- Retirement planning
- Team building
For more information on departmental consultations contact: Eric Brunner, 7-2218, Eric.Brunner@temple.edu.