The Management Academy (MA) is a 5 ½ session certificate program created for High Performance - High Potential employees at the T-24** Level and above (**Please note that the T-level for program eligibility has been changed from T-25 to T-24.)
The MA is designed to:
- define professional development, career development, leadership and organizational opportunities
- provide an overview of Temple University, its culture and structure, the University’s strategic initiatives,
and how finances impact institutional planning
- expose participants to more senior level organizational leaders for mentoring and networking opportunities
- identify key administrative and interpersonal skills needed to progress at Temple University
- Full time administrators at the T-24 level or higher
- Nomination must be approved by a Dean, Vice President or Budget Unit Head
- Complete an application and obtain a letter of recommendation
- Have distinguished themselves over time as reflected by their PDP scores (Exceeds Expectations and above)
- Have taken on additional work assignments and responsibility and excelled
- Have been recognized as individuals who could be developed for higher level management and leadership positions
2013-14 Session Dates and Proposed Topics
|11/13/13||TU & You: Opportunities, Realities, Challenges and Rewards|
|01/08/14||Understanding Self and Others|
|02/12/14||Communicating With Finesse-Horizontally, Vertically and Diagonally|
|03/12/14||Success Tools and Topics: Team Presentations|
|04/09/14||Planning Your Future Leadership Success (1/2 day)|
Attendance at all sessions is required.
Program Cost: $450.00 paid by the participants’ schools, colleges or departments
Please submit both forms electronically to:
Kimberly Sakil, Training Coordinator, HR Learning and Development
Management Academy Application Deadline: September 27, 2013.
Selected participants will be notified by October 11, 2013.
For additional information about Management Academy 6,
please contact Eric Brunner @ 7-2215 or email@example.com.