Payroll due dates vary depending on whether your employees are paid on a monthly or bi-weekly basis.
- Monthly Payroll – The 10th is the deadline for all input. We cannot guarantee processing of paperwork received after that deadline. Since terminations and reductions in pay cannot always be planned to avoid overpayments, we will accept these up to the day before the payroll runs, however please submit them as soon as possible.
- Biweekly Payroll – Every Other Monday at Noon is the deadline for all input.
- KRONOS signoff - Every Other Monday by 2 pm.
- Leave Activity – Attendance record information must be recorded on a timely basis for all applicable employees. This information is displayed on an employees paycheck on Self-Service Banner (SSB) through TUportal. The information is utilized to generate reports for Senior Management at the University.
- Refer to University Employee Handbook and the University Payroll Forms web site for detailed instructions on processing payroll transactions.
- Forms should be delivered immediately upon completion.
- The use of social security number on forms has been eliminated with the University wide conversion to the use of the TUid number unless required by federal law and this is indicated on the form.
- Adhering to the payment schedule is critical for timely processing. Forms received after the posted due dates will result in non-payment for the expected pay period.