Updating Personal Information
Name Change Information

Employee name change information is found on the TUPortal

Log onto the TUPortal with your AccessNet username and password.
Click on the “Staff Tools” tab along the top:
In the section called “Personal Information”, Click on “Name Change Information”:
Follow all instructions on the page to submit necessary paperwork to HR Data Management. You must submit a Social Security Card (or a receipt from Social Security Administration) that reflects the requested change for your official name on your employment record.
If you are submitting the required paperwork via email, please send via TUSafesend (our secure email server found on the TUPortal) to hrpayroll@temple.edu.

If you do not wish to update your SSN to reflect your desired name change, you may still update your Cherry and White Directory “Preferred Name” and Email Aliases (follow instructions below).

updated: 08/18/2017
About Us | Site Map | Contact Us | © Temple University