You need to have several pieces of information about yourself in order to complete the online application. You are not able to save your application in the middle of the process, so it is important to read this document carefully to be sure you have everything needed when you start. When you submit your application online it will be saved so that you will only need to make edits to future opportunities.
Information Needed for all Internal and External Applicants (if applicable)
- Employment history.
- Relevant competencies/skills.
- Education history.
- Licenses and certification information, if applicable.
- Resume and/or cover letter which you should paste directly into the Candidate Self Service (CSS) form so your work history and credentials can be reviewed.
- User name - Select a user name that is at least 7 letters or numbers.
- Password - This is necessary for you to access your application for future positions. Please keep this information in a safe place as you will need to refer to it to upon re-entering our site. Do not share this password with anyone else to protect your identity and make sure that you use a code that is not simple for others to guess. A combination of letters and numbers is advised.
- Student employees and Graduate Assistants/Externs will apply through the external process.
- Current Resume, including present position, Temple University title and department.
Accessing the System
- Access postings from the main Temple University Human Resources homepage and click on jobs@temple.
- Search and browse all of our open jobs 24 hours per day 7 days per week.
- Email a friend with information about any open job.
- Create an online application which you can easily update and reuse.
- Apply for jobs without re-entering your information each time.
- View the status of applications which you have submitted.
- Sign up to receive email ‘Job Alerts’ for jobs of specific interest to you.