Pre-Professional Health Studies Advising Services
The advising offered by our office supplements the academic advising provided by the advising center in the student's primary college. We support students interested in preparing for professional school in the areas listed to the right.
We provide one-on-one appointments, group workshops, personal statement appointments, and mock interviews. We do not have "walk-in" appointments.
We also do not help with course registration, degree requirements, or graduation timelines.
Our office works with students to build a strong profile for application to professional school. Our advising, workshops, and ePortfolio system are utilized to better prepare students for their eventual applications.
1. Attend our introductory, "It All Starts Here" workshop.
2. Sign up for the Pre-Professional Health Studies Canvas course.
3. To schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor click on the "Modules" link on our Canvas page.
- When scheduling a Personal Statement Appointment please send a copy of your final draft (to firstname.lastname@example.org) at least two days prior to your appointment meeting time. Limit one personal statement review appointment per student.
- When scheduling a Mock Interview Appointment please schedule your meeting a week prior to your actual professional school interview. No last minute appointments will be accepted. To schedule a Mock Interview Appointment please call (215) 204-2513.
- Alumni Appointments are available on Friday afternoons. To schedule an Alumni Appointment, please call (215) 204-2513.
If you have any questions about any of the services we provide please contact our office and we would be happy to help you.