Welcome to Credential for Strengths-based for Family Workers site
Temple University is dedicated to being the home for the National Family Development Programs, supporting Family Development Models, championing a national presence and assuming oversight to ensure that professional development and credentialing is standardized. As a national steward of the Family Development concept, Temple University continues to support its expansion.
Temple has a number of partners which comprise the Temple University National Family Development Board. The Board convenes quarterly to discuss topics which impact the program and to develop strategies to move professional development for family workers forward. The Board’s vision is to be the national leader in competency credentialing and education for the purpose of promoting quality services to families.
National Family Development Board Members represent the following states:
Benefits of becoming a member of the National Family Development Board:
A role in the shared governance of the National Family Development Program by having a voting seat on the Temple University National Family Development Board. This will assure an opportunity to participate in national discussion/decision-making about the Credential for Strengths-based Family Workers.
- Access to National advocacy and research efforts spearheaded by Temple University
- Access to National website sponsored by Temple University
- Access to resources such as webinars, data collection tools, marketing materials, exam test bank
- Inclusion in national publicity about the Credential for Strengths-based Family Workers and the Temple University Family Development Program.
- Access to other services from the national office such as:
o Instructor Academies
o Learning Coach Academies
o Portfolio review
o Credentialing services
o Inclusion in the Temple Family Development Consortium which is approved for college credits by National College Credit Recommendation Service
TUH to Offer Family Workers Credentialing Program at Fort Washington Campus