Post Graduate Certificate in Play Therapy
Play Therapy Certificate Program Application Instructions
To ensure that your application is complete, please make certain that you have provided all of the following:A completed Application for Temple University Graduate study (pdf). You cannot apply online, you must send in a hard copy application.
Three recommendation forms (pdf) in sealed envelopes (reference person´s signature must be over the seal of the envelope). One reference from an academic source.Request “official” copies of your academic records from each college or university you have attended using the Academic Records form. Make copies of the form if you need to request transcripts from more than one school. All transcripts must be received in an unopened school envelope.Resume is required. (No more than 2 pages, please!) Minimum font size 11.Applicants are not required to take any standardized exam to be considered for admission to the program. Include a check or money order for your non-refundable application fee, made payable to Temple University for $75.00.All application materials should be sent to:
- Be sure to include a day and evening phone number and e-mail address, if applicable
- Program/Curriculum: Play Therapy
- Degree sought: Certificate
- Campus: Harrisburg
- Attendance: Part-Time
- References # 18: Please provide a phone number and e-mail address for the persons providing your references.
- Work experience (Item #19) must be completed. (You do not need to add additional pages and please do not substitute your resume in lieu of requested information).
- Statement of Professional Plans and Goals (Item #22): Prepare a statement, limited to four double-spaced, typed pages in which you address why you are seeking admission to the Play Therapy program, prior related experience, your professional goals and how the obtainment of this certificate relates to your goals.
Temple University Harrisburg
Graduate Admissions: Play Therapy
234 Strawberry Square
Harrisburg, PA 17101