Exciting Post Graduate Certificate in Play Therapy
Temple University School of Social Work is accepting applications for the Post Graduate Certificate in Play Therapy Program. Classes are offered at our Harrisburg and Ambler sites.
The Post Graduate Certificate in Play Therapy Program
- Prepares participants for practice in the specialized field of play therapy through 5 courses
- Provides 150 hours of specific play therapy instruction meeting one of APT's credentialing requirements to become a Registered Play Therapist
- The only University Based Post Graduate Certificate in Play Therapy Program in Pennsylvania
- Offers classes on Saturday!
- Temple University Harrisburg is an APT approved provider #07-206
For additional information contact: Lynn Notestine, MSW TUH Associate Director Phone: 717-232-6400 Email: email@example.com