In my local community I agree to:
· Uphold the Learning Coach Roles and Responsibilities as outlined by TempleUniversity Harrisburg
· If appropriate, work to participatein the local interagency SFW Advisory Group, representingorganizations that work with familiesacross the life-span and who will be interested in SFW training for theirworkers. This Advisory Group may be free standing, or may be part ofan existing coalition, and will involve the Community Action Program(s) in myarea when possible
· Attend Implementation Team meetingsto allow for review of portfolio work throughout the training session; addressingany issues of incomplete work, excessive absence from class or coachingsessions, or other barriers facing participants; and the ongoing development ofInstructor and Portfolio Learning Coach skills
· Provide a minimum of10 hours of support per worker, the majority of which is face to face, anddocument the time on the Portfolio Checklist.
· Encourage and supportthe portfolio development to ensure completeness of all portfolio entries
At the end of the training program I will:
· Sign portfolios after I havereviewed each for completion and demonstration of all SFW Competencies.
· Sign the Application for SFW form asthe Learning Coach, which will document my affirmation that the worker attendedat least 10 hours of support, demonstrated competence in all SFW Competencies,and completed all of the parts of the portfolio.
On-going activities I will:
· Attend an Update Training at leastonce every year and provide documentation of such to Temple Family DevelopmentProgram
· Participate in an ImplementationTeam or Advisory Committee in my local community each year.
· Support and model behavior andskills critical to the family development process.