A Division of Support Services
Phone Number: (215) 204-8460
Our mission is to provide a clean, sanitary and orderly environment throughout the Main, Health Sciences Center, Tyler, Ambler and Podiatric Medicine Campuses.
Each University building has a daily housekeeping schedule for trash and/or recycling pickup, floor maintenance, restroom, public area, lounge and classroom cleaning. Offices, labs, public area window washing, furniture cleaning and carpet shampooing are scheduled periodically. Frequencies are based on traffic and resources. Areas to be cleaned often have limited access. Please notify the housekeeping department to schedule service. Normally, the Facilities budget will pay for this cleaning except when the scope and requested scheduling arrangements exceed normally assigned resources.
Services routinely furnished:
- Pest Extermination
- Recycling program management and implementation
- Cleaning and policing of public areas, restrooms, classrooms, lecture halls, showers and lockers
- Pool cleaning/maintenance
- Refuse removal
- Public area furniture maintenance, repair, and replacement (resources permitting)
- Window treatment replacement, (confined to vertical blinds, shades, curtains and drapes) charged to the requesting department
- Flooring maintenance and replacement (resources permitted), shampooing public area carpets (scheduled)
Interior graffiti removal within 24 hours of its report
- Comprehensive special event support
- Snow removal (When it snows, our primary priority is on snow removal and lobby policing (safety), priority cleaning occurs in classrooms, restrooms, and lounges. Cleaning of offices and administrative areas is normally suspended).
- Scheduled periodic cleaning of offices, research labs, walls and windows
How to contact your campus Housekeeping Department:
|Main Campus - all buildings || |
|Monday to Friday 24 hour coverage, Saturday and Sunday 1:00p.m. to 6:30a.m. |
|Dental School || |
|Monday to Thursday 7:00a.m. to 4:00p.m. and 10:00p.m. to 6:30a.m., Friday 7:00a.m. to 6:30a.m. (Saturday morning) |
|Health Sciences Center - Parkinson Pavilion, Academic and Auxiliary buildings || |
2-3259 or 2-3138
|Monday to Friday day and evening shift coverage |
|Ambler Campus - all buildings || |
|Monday to Friday 6:00a.m. to 3:00p.m. |
|Podiatry Campus || |
|Monday to Friday 10:00a.m. to 11:30p.m., Saturday 12:00p.m. to 4:00p.m. |
|Temple Hospital, GSB and TU Physician's Medical Ctr || |
|Seven days a week, 24 hour coverage |
We are responsible for the appearance of our buildings. Please let us know when you see problems, call us at 1-8460 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.