Welcome to Temple University's Environmental Health and Radiation Safety Online Training!
This on-line training is identical in content and scope to our classroom programs, but permits training to be completed at one's own pace and convenience. Once you have completed the course, your results will be automatically transmitted to EHS.
You Must Have an AccessNet Account: To participate in the online training, you must have a Temple AccessNet account. Temple AccessNet accounts can be requested and activated via the internet. To obtain an AccessNet account, please access the following website: http://accounts.temple.edu
If You Have Or Once You Receive an AccessNet Account:
- Log into Temple's Blackboard System at https://blackboard.temple.edu.
- Look for the Blackboard Links box on the left hand side of the screen and click on Course Catalog (if you do not see Blackboard Links click on My Blackboard tab).
- Type EHRS in the empty Search Catalog field and click Go. The list of courses will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- To list courses in alphabetical order, click the phrase “Course Name.” If you do not see the course(s) you’re looking for, you may need to go to the next page.
- All students must click on the ENROLL button, by highlighting the course ID numberto reveal the drop-down menu. NOTE: You must click the ENROLL button to successfully add the course.
- Once you have clicked on ENROLL, a page titled Self-Enrollment will open. Click on the button called SUBMIT to complete enrollment.
- A screen will load that confirms your enrollment. Click OK and you will be connected to the class page you enrolled in.
If you have any questions please contact EHRS at 2-2520.
We welcome your comments and input. Please feel free to contact our office at any time.