Teacher Specialists Programs
Do you already have a teacher certification?
Temple's Master of Science in Education (M.S. in Ed.) program provides advanced study for currently certified teachers who wish to deepen and/or broaden knowledge of their current field or to gain new expertise/credentials in another area .
- Accomplished Teaching
- Applied Behavorial Analysis (ABA) / Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Career and Technical Education (including Business, Computer, and Information Technology; Industrial Education; and Marketing Education)
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
The College also offers several certificate programs designed with working professionals in mind to increase their marketability and career opportunities. Depending on the program, these may be taken in conjunction with an existing degree program or as stand alone certificates. They typically require 12 units or 4 courses, but please check the specifc program of interest.
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA/BACB) Graduate Certificate Program
- Conflict Processes
- Training and Organizational Development
- Urban Education
We also offer advanced Pennsylvania state certifications in the following areas:
- Autism Endorsement Certificate Program
- ESL Program Specialist (Add-on Teacher Certification)
- Principal Certification
- Superintendent Certification
- Supervisory Certificate Curriculum and Instruction Certification