Graduate Programs Office
The College of Education offers a wide variety of options to students seeking either teacher certification or advanced certificates and degrees in education-related fields, including:
- Teacher Certification Programs : both degree and non-degree programs for initial teacher certification;
- Teacher Specialist Credentials and Advanced Degrees: for currently certified teachers desiring to earn an advanced degree or TESOL/ESL Certification;
- Certificate Programs in Education-Related fields: designed with working professionals in mind to increase their marketability and career opportunities;
- Pennsylvania State Certification Programs: Principal Certification, Superintendent Certification, and Supervisory Certificate Curriculum and Instruction Certification;
- Master's Programs in Education-Related Fields: Educational Leadership, Urban Education, Adult & Organizational Development, Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA/BCBA), Counseling Psychology, Educational Psychology, and School Psychology;
- Doctoral Programs in Education-Related Fields: Education Psychology, School Psychology, Urban Education, Educational Leadership, Language Arts and TESOL, and Science and Math Education.
Contact Us for More Information
Our mission is to provide you, the applicant and graduate student, in the College of Education, a smooth and seamless experience from the time you apply until you graduate. Our staff is committed to helping you achieve your academic goals while at Temple and our door is always open. Please do not hesitate to contact us for questions, concerns and guidance.
|Dr. Joseph Ducette, PhD
Associate Dean of Graduate Academic & Student Affairs and Research & Professor of Educational Psychology.
|Doreen Conway, M.Ed||
Policy and Procedural Advising
Applications for Graduation (Master's Programs)
Coordinator for Graduate Programs
Ritter Annex 158
(215) 204- 5634
Clerical Support for Graduate Programs
Post Bac and Graduate Certification Consultant
Ritter Annex 156