FAQ - M.S.Ed. Program
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) /
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Master of Science in Education (M.S.Ed.) Program Concentration
- How do I apply?
- When should I apply?
- What are the admissions criteria?
- What if I don’t meet the admissions’ criteria?
- I have been out of school for a while. Do I still have to take the GRE?
- How much does the program cost?
- Is financial aid available?
- How do I qualify for in-state tuition?
- I work full-time. Can I complete all of the required courses during the evening?
- Can I complete the program online?
- How long does it take to complete the program?
- What are the requirements for graduation?
- How many students are currently in the program?
- Is the program all about autism?
- Does the program meet course requirements for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Examination®?
- Does the program meet all requirements for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Examination®?
- I already have a master’s degree and I want to become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst®. Do I have to enroll in the M.S.Ed. program to complete the BCBA coursework?
- Does the program lead to teacher certification in special education?
- I think I want to pursue a doctoral degree at some point. Will this program help me?
- Will this program let me stay at Temple for a doctorate?