COPY CENTER REQUISITION
Guidelines for completing the requisition form.
A "Printable" requisition is available in either HTML or PDF format. Remember to print a second copy of this form for tracking purposes.
COPY CENTER REQUISITION
All Copy Centers use the same form. The requisition can be used to acquire copy vending cards for the self-service copiers.
Instructions for Filling in the Copy Center Requisitions
- Requisition Number: When using the "Printable Form" a new number is generated each time the "refresh button is clicked"
- Today's Date: Insert date that the order was prepared.
- Date/Time Needed: Allow two to four hours for most orders; more time is required at the beginning of semesters, or as the workload demands. Review with copy center operator.
- Person To Contact About This Order or Contact Person: The person submitting the requisition is entered here. This may be a designated staff member of the Budget Unit Head.
- Department: Enter your department name (budget unit, cost center).
- Building: Note if other than Main Campus location. This is required on all orders, even if the requisitioner is a resident of the same building as copy center.
- Room Number: Location of contact person.
- Temple U. Zip Code (on printable form) should be included in address area to permit timely return of requisitions after billing.
- Telephone Number: Telephone number of the contact person on or off campus.
- Charge Account No.: The cost center and the account number "7432" for the Department or Budget Unit; signatory must have authorization for the number which appears here.
- Originals, No. of originals: Count all pages, including both sides of a two-sided project, as original. Include only one set of originals per requisition.
- Copies, No. of copies per original: Indicate the quantity required. We request submitting only one quantity per original per order.
- Total No. of Copies: (This appears only on the pre-printed requisition form.) This item can be used (1) to state the total copies when originals and quantity are multiplied; (2) to indicate total copies (or, amount in dollars) to be credited on self-service copying cards for access to walk-up copiers; or, (3) to indicate total quantity of jobs of varying originals and copies per original.
- Printed on (circle or click in appropriate radio button): 1 side = Normal single sided copying; 2 sides = duplex copy, copy onto both sides of paper.
- Staple (circle or click in appropriate radio button) yes or no: Work can be stapled with one or two staples. Position of staple is assumed to be on the upper left-hand edge. Indicate if an alternate position is desired in the additional instruction area of the form.
- Collate (circle or click in appropriate radio button) yes or no: Use "yes" to indicate that the finished sets need to be in sequential order, stapling is not assumed.
- The following items are pertinent only to the "Printable Form" and may be stated on standard form in the additional instruction area.
Additional instructions: May be used to indicate special requirements, such as, color or size of paper, placement of blank pages, location of staples, special pick up or delivery instructions, etc.
Authorizing Signature: The signature of the authorizing department or budget unit head is essential to processing the requisition.
Deliver to (if different from above address): We routinely deliver work whenever possible. If the requisitioner would like copies delivered to an alternate room or building, please note the alternate location in this space.
- Three Hole Punch, click in appropriate radio button, yes or no. Three hole paper is available in white, other color paper or jobs with covers or tabs can be finished with three holes.
- Paper: Please indicate the size, color and weight of paper from the selections in the pull down lists.
- Covers: Please indicate the optional placement of the covers (front, back, or both), the size, color and weight of the cover from the selections in the pull down lists.
- Binding: Please indicate the binding method, coil, spiral, or strip, and the color of the binder from the selections in the pull down lists.
- Finishing: Please indicate if the finished pieces are to be folded and how. Note that we can not fold multiple sheets together automatically and will hand collate if required at our standard hourly rate.