Application for Student Speaker
Graduating seniors interested in being the Student Speaker at the College of Science and Technology Graduation Ceremony use the following guidelines to apply for student speaker.
Criteria for the CST Undergraduate Student Speaker
- The student speaker is a graduating senior with a minimum GPA of 3.00
- The student speaker is a representative of the graduating class who has made a constructive social and/or educational impact on the College of Science and Technology community.
- The student speaker is well spoken and able to capture the celebration of this capstone event within the time allowed (4-5 minutes).
- Download Application form
- A written summary or outline of your proposed speech.
- A one-page personal statement indicating your future goals, past accomplishments, and your reason(s) for wishing to represent your class as Undergraduate Student Speaker.
- A current resume or cv.
- OPTIONAL: up to two recommendation letters that reflect your strongest qualities.
Application Deadline -November 15, 2013
Submit all the above required documents to:
Office of Student Services
Suite 203, 1810 Liacouras Walk