After completing this program, students should
- have a thorough understanding of the principal levels of organization of living organisms.
- have an understanding of the biochemical and biophysical principles that underlie living organisms.
- understand the principles that govern interaction between and within cells, tissues and organisms.
- understand the major principals of the discipline
- be able to critically evaluate experimental data.
- develop expertise with experimental procedures.
- be able to communicate at a professional level using oral, written, or electronic media, and understand attribution and acknowledgement of sources.
- be able to design, carry out, and assess experiments independently.
- be competent to teach various areas of Biology