Adjunct Faculty Application Instructions
Last revised February 21, 2010
Brand new adjuncts ONLY will need to apply to a TU requisition on the Senior Vice Provost for Faculty Development and Faculty Affairs website.
This page is for new part-time Adjunct Faculty only! If you have already taught at Temple University as a Part-time Faculty member, please notify the hiring department.
- Please access Temple Adjunct jobs on Temple University’s Senior Vice Provost for Faculty Development and Faculty Affairs website: www.temple.edu/vpfaculty/
- Click on the Part-Time Openings link from the gray menu on the left side.
- If this is your first time accessing the website, you will need to create a User ID and Password by clicking the link at the bottom of the page and completing the required information. You must create a new login for the Adjunct application system. This application system is NOT connected general Temple job posting site.
- Click on the link at the top of the page: https://hospats.adminsvc.temple.edu/adjunct/CSS_External/CSSPage_Welcome.asp
- When the Welcome page appears, use the menu at the top of the screen to create your profile and search for open positions in the College of Science and Technology.
- Enter the remaining required information in each section and click Save & View Next when finished. To successfully apply for a job, a profile must be created, so enter as much information as possible in each of the sections that follow.
- In order to search for jobs, click on the Find Jobs link in the red banner at the top of the page.
- Select location “College of Science and Technology” from the criteria to refine the search results.
- When you apply for a position, you will be prompted to upload a resume or CV in .doc OR .PDF format.