Print on the Go Classic
Wireless Computer Lab Printing
Print on the Go Classic enables you to submit print requests to various computer lab printers from any tusecurewireless or turesnet network location.
Using Print on the Go Classic is easy!
After performing a brief, initial, one-time setup process, you can are ready to print.
I. Set up your laptop
- Set up your laptop for the tusecurewireless or turesnet network.
(Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Mac OS)
- Install the wireless printing software. (Windows / Mac)
II. Print your paper and pick it up
- Connect to the tusecurewireless or turesnet network.
- Print your file from any tusecurewireless or turesnet network location. (Windows / Mac)
- Go to any Print on the Go station (view locations). Print on the Go stations are indicated by the following sticker:
- Swipe your OWLcard and select your file to have it printed.
Temple University Computer and Information Services.
All Rights Reserved. For web related questions, please send e-mail to email@example.com.