Print on the Go
Wireless Computer Lab Printing
Printing your paper at Temple is easy with Print on the Go. Print on the Go allows you to submit print requests wirelessly. You can then print the documents at any Print on the Go print station location.
Print on the Go saves you time, as it eliminates the need to transfer files to a USB drive or upload them to OWLbox or Google Docs for printing. You also don't have to wait for a lab computer to become available.
Temple offers two Print on the Go services:
Print on the Go Mobile
Print on the Go Mobile is Temple's newest mobile printing option and is your best choice for mobile printing. It offers you the following advantages over Temple's older Print on the Go Classic service:
- You can print from a larger number of devices.
- You can print from off-campus.
- You do not need to perform a setup process.
Print on the Go Classic
If you previously installed a "Print on the Go" driver on your laptop, this older method for wireless printing will still continue to work from any TUsecurewireless or TUresnet network location.
- Your document will be available to print for up to six hours at any Print on the Go print station location.
- When you swipe and print, the pages will be deducted from your standard print quota.
- Wireless color printing is not available at this time.
- Learn more by reading the Student Printing in Temple University Computer Labs policy.
Temple University Computer and Information Services.
All Rights Reserved. For web related questions, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.