Print on the Go
Wireless Computer Lab Printing
Printing your paper at Temple has became much easier with Print on the Go. Print on the Go enables you to submit print requests to various computer lab printers from any tusecurewireless or turesnet network location.
Using Print on the Go is easy!
After performing a brief, initial, one-time setup process, you can are ready to print.
I. Set up your laptop
- Set up your laptop for the tusecurewireless or turesnet network.
(Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Mac OS)
- Install the wireless printing software. (Windows / Mac)
II. Print your paper and pick it up
- Connect to the tusecurewireless or turesnet network.
- Print your file from any tusecurewireless or turesnet network location. (Windows / Mac)
- Go to any Print on the Go station (view locations). Print on the Go stations are indicated by the following sticker:
- Swipe your OWLcard and select your file to have it printed.
Print on the Go saves you time:
- eliminates need to transfer your file to a USB drive or upload it to Google Docs for printing
- eliminates need to wait for a lab computer to become available and to log in
Things to know
- Your document will be available to print for up to four hours at any Print on the Go station (view locations).
- When you swipe and print, the pages will be deducted from your standard print quota.
- Wireless color printing is not available at this time.
For more information about printing, see the Student Printing in Temple University Computer Labs policy.
Temple University Computer and Information Services.
All Rights Reserved. For web related questions, please send e-mail to email@example.com.