Enabling TUsafesend File Downloads
in Internet Explorer 7 through 9
Due to a default security setting, Internet Explorer 7 through 9, blocks file downloads from TUsafesend. Perform the steps below to overwrite this setting:
Go to the Tools menu and select Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options window:
a) Click the Security tab.
b) Click Trusted Sites.
c) Click Sites.
- In the Add this website to the zone box, type https://tusafesend.temple.edu. Then click Add.
- Click Close.
- In the Internet Options window, click Custom Level.
- Scroll down (about one-third of the way) until you find Downloads. Just below this is Automatic prompting for file downloads. Click Enable and then OK.
- If prompted to confirm the change, click Yes.
- In the Internet Options window, click OK.
Temple University Computer and Information Services.
All Rights Reserved. For web related questions, please send e-mail to email@example.com.