Resources On Demand
- Take advantage of on-demand computational power.
- Pay for what you typically need.
- Ramp up during peak periods without having to purchase the peak-period hardware.
- Pay only for what you are using.
- Grow as your data grows without having to add hardware.
- Take advantage of backup and recovery services.
- Replicate data to our secondary data center for Disaster Recovery purposes.
TUcloud Benefit Summary
- Your IT staff no longer needs to allocate resources for managing servers. Your resources can be freed up for other activities.
- The systems are managed, patched, and backed up on a regular basis following a standard set of procedures.
- The resources ready when you are. There is no need to wait on hardware to arrive.
- The cost is much less than purchasing and managing your own hardware. The price structure, determined with the assistance of Gartner, is much cheaper than comparable offerings from hosted service providers, such as Go Daddy.
- Enables you to plan for a predictable yearly budget instead of having to factor in unknown costs.
- Reduces the environmental impact to the university. Our virtual server infrastructure is energy efficient in comparison with separate physical servers.
- The systems are automatically monitored 24x7. Computer Services support staff are notified immediately if problems are detected.