Reporting Problems using the 4-HELP Hotline
The Office of Telecommunications provides a hotline for the reporting and resolution of problems encountered in using University voice or data services. This service is available to faculty and staff, as well as students living in residential facilities. By dialing 4-HELP from on-campus and providing the information listed below, a repair dispatcher will process your request.
When reporting a problem, please plan to provide the following information:
- Telephone extension experiencing the problem
- Port number of that extension, retrieved by dialing #*119 from that extension
- Building and room location
- Contact name and telephone extension
- General description of the problem, for example:
- no dial tone
- can't hear/be heard
- can't break dial tone
- damaged jack
- damaged phone
- malfunction of a software feature(e.g., call forwarding)
Temple University Computer and Information Services.
All Rights Reserved. For web related questions, please send e-mail to email@example.com.