New this semester, Computer Services is introducing OWLbox, Temple's new free resource for storing and sharing files and collaborating on projects. Based on box.com, OWLbox offers students, faculty, and staff 50GB of storage space, convenient access to files, and sync capability with desktop files.
TOP 5 Reasons to use OWLbox:
- No more emailing attachments!
- To upload your stuff (documents, photos, music, etc.), simply drag and drop your files/folders to OWLbox.
- You can download BoxSync to your desktop to keep your files on OWLbox and your desktop in synch.
- OWLbox is accessible on all mobile devices (via the OWLbox application).
- And best of all, there are over 900 apps to explore for added functionality!
To learn more about OWLbox, visit temple.edu/cs/owlbox.
Say goodbye to your flash drive and log in to OWLbox today!
If you any questions, contact the Help Desk through the TUhelp web site at tuhelp.temple.edu or call 215-204-8000.
Have suggestions or feedback? Reply to this message or to email@example.com.
Tech Bits Archives