Are you ready for the Summer Sessions? If you need help with technology, remember that Computer Services is ready to assist you. Also, consider these tips:
- Help just for faculty is available through the Instructional Support Center. To learn more, go to www.temple.edu/cs/isc.
- If you're a new faculty member, welcome to Temple. If you're a returning faculty member, don't forget to recycle your courses. Learn more about creating or reusing Blackboard courses by exploring our quick reference guides and videos.
- If you need special software installed in the labs, contact us.
- Submit hiring information to Human Resources as soon as possible. Computer accounts and other system access depend on this information being in place.
- If your staff needs special access to Banner (e.g., access to student records or Cognos), submit these requests promptly.
- Submit requests to have new computers set up and to recycle old equipment.
To get help or submit requests, contact the Help Desk through the TUhelp web site at tuhelp.temple.edu or call 215-204-8000.
Have suggestions or feedback? Reply to this message.
Tech Bits Archives