The next time you look up a Temple colleague in the Cherry & White Directory, easily add his/her profile information to your Contacts list with a handy Directory feature:
- Search for Cherry & White Directory for the person you wish to find.
- With the person's profile information on the screen, click Add to Contacts on the right to download a vCard (electronic business card). The vCard file will have the person's name and will be downloaded to the location where your web browser downloads files.
- To add the information to your e-mail contacts, perform one of the following:
- If you are using TU Gmail, log in to your account on your PC or Mac, click the down arrow next to Mail towards the top left corner and select Contacts. Then, scroll down and click Import Contacts. Next, click Choose File to browse your computer for the .vcf file that you downloaded. Then, select the file and click Import.
- If you are using Microsoft Outlook, open Outlook and then browse to the location where the .vcf file was downloaded. Click on the .vcf file to open the vCard. Then click Save & Close.
If you have any questions, please contact the Help Desk through the TUhelp web site at tuhelp.temple.edu or call 215-204-8000.
Have suggestions or feedback? Reply to this message or to email@example.com.
Tech Bits Archives