Are you ready? The fall semester will be here real soon. If you have any technology needs that have to be taken care of, now is a good time to get your requests in. Once student move-in begins, Computer Services will be busy attending to students and may need additional time to process your requests. These are some items to think about:
- If you're a new faculty member, welcome to Temple. To get a head start, sign up for a Blackboard Jumpstart workshop or webinar.
- If you're a returning faculty member, recycle your courses now. Don't wait, because Blackboard has changed and you may need extra time. Learn more about creating or reusing Blackboard courses by exploring our quick reference guides and videos.
- If you need special software installed in the labs, contact us now.
- Submit hiring paperwork to Human Resources as soon as possible. Computer accounts and other system access depend on this paperwork being in place.
- If your staff needs special access to Banner (e.g., access to student records or Cognos), submit these requests now.
- Submit requests to have new computers set up and to recycle old equipment.
To submit your requests, contact the Help Desk through the TUhelp web site at tuhelp.temple.edu or call 215-204-8000.
Have suggestions or feedback? Reply to this message.
Tech Bits Archives