The Knowledge Base is an online resource of over 1,400 questions frequently asked by the Temple community with answers from 75 administrative departments across campus. The database grows as questions from the community are added on a regular basis.
Some of the most popular questions asked by faculty over the last two months were:
- How do I change my password?
- How does a faculty member submit a change of grade in the new system?
- How can I view and print my pay stub?
- Where can I find the academic calendar?
- How can I read my students evaluations (SFFs/CATEs) about me on the Internet?
- How will I enter Final Grades?
You can access the Knowledge Base through TUportal or go directly to kb.temple.edu.
If you have any questions about this resource, contact the Help Desk through the TUhelp web site at tuhelp.temple.edu or call 215-204-8000.