Telephone and Internet services are amenities which are included with the price of your room.
- Temple’s telephone service enables you to:
- Receive incoming calls
- Make free five-digit internal campus calls
- Make emergency 911 calls (press 9-911)
- Use a prepaid calling card to make local, toll-free, suburban, long-distance,
and international calls
- To confirm your telephone number, dial #*113 from your phone. You will hear your location code and 4-digit extension, e.g. 8-xxxx. Your complete phone number is 215-777-xxxx.
- Use the Get Connected web site to request voice mail service (not available in Morgan Hall) and look up your phone number.
- If you have a broken phone jack or Ethernet jack, call 4-HELP or 215-204-7722.
- Use Temple’s phone service to:
- Call off campus: 9 +1, then follow the instructions on your calling card
- Access voice mail: *5
- Contact Campus Police: 1-1234
- Contact Philadelphia Police: 9-911
For more information about the residence halls, see the Temple University Housing and Residential Life web site and Facebook page.