Gear Up for a New Semester
Find out about the new features offer through Blackboard and set up your Blackboard course. Please take the opportunity to register for a live Webinar or Jumpstart session.
Temple University offers all Faculty the ability to use the online course management system Blackboard as a standardized tool for communicating with and distributing materials to their students.
How to Access Blackboard
To access Blackboard, open your preferred Web-browser, and then enter the following link in the address window:
For information on how to set up your Blackboard course or Blackboard community and enable access for your students and participants, please refer to the Blackboard materials below.
Blackboard Training & Materials
- Blackboard Reference Guides & How-To Videos
- Upcoming Blackboard Training & Jumpstart Sessions
- What Blackboard Can Do For You
- Request a One-On-One Consultation
Use of the Blackboard system is regulated by the following policies:
- Policies for Instructors and Assistants Using the Temple University Blackboard Learn System
- Policies for Leaders Using the Temple University Blackboard Community System
- Policies for Using the Temple University Blackboard Content System (BbDrive)
If you need to establish Courtesy Accounts for individuals who are not directly affiliated with Temple University, but need access to a Blackboard course on our system, please log into the TUportal, and then select Guest Account Access Request System located under TUAPPLICATIONS to place a request for guest access.
If you have any questions about this process, contact the Computer Services Help Desk at 215-204-8000.