The Computer Services Help Desk is a service staffed by professional consultants and technical student workers who are trained to assist Temple students, faculty, and staff with technical issues. Feel free to contact us if you need assistance.
You can receive help from us using one of the following methods:
Walk-ins are welcome. We are located at:
TECH Center Room 106,
12th St. & Montgomery Ave.,
Philadelphia, PA 19122
You can call us at (215) 204-8000. Our system status line is updated as needed during nights and weekends.
TUhelp is a service that enables you to submit and track your technical support requests and inquiries to the Computer Services Help Desk.
Hours of Operation
SPRING 2014 SEMESTER
Hours for Tuesday, January 21 through Thursday, May 14:
Open 24 hours from Sunday, 11:00 a.m. through Friday 7:30 p.m.; Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. (exceptions noted below)
- Tuesday, January 21- 7:30 a.m. (24 Hour operations begin)
- Sunday, March 2- 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Phone and TUhelp support available) (Spring Break)
- Monday, March 3 to Thursday, March 6- 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Phone and TUHelp support available after 5 p.m.)(Spring Break)
- Friday, March 7- 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 8 - 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Phone TUhelp support available) (Spring Break)
- Sunday, March 9 - 11:00 a.m. (Normal 24 hour operations begin)
- Wednesday, April 30 to Wednesday, May 13 (24/7 operations begin)
- Thursday, May 14- Close at 9:30 p.m.