Temple offers current students and employees Symantec Endpoint Protection antivirus software for home use at a minimal cost.
- Current Temple University students and employees (full and part time)
- You must:
- be a current Temple University student or employee.
- purchase a separate copy for each personal computer on which you want to install the software.
- When you are no longer a Temple student or employee, Temple's licensing agreement with Symantec requires that you remove the software.
Come in person with your Temple ID to any Bursar's Office or to the TECH Center Help Desk during their operating hours. Students will have the charge applied to their tuition bill; employees will have the funds deducted from their next paycheck.
After purchasing this software, you are eligible to obtain free upgrades from Temple's Download website, which is located at https://download.temple.edu/.
The transaction takes less than five minutes, but total time depends on any queue at the Bursar's Office or TECH Center Help Desk, front desk.
The software can be purchased during the Bursar's Office operating hours and the TECH Center Help Desk walk-in hours.
The cost is $8.00 per copy. You must purchase one copy for each personal computer on which you want to install the software.
- You can purchase the product at any Bursar's Office or at the Main Campus Help Desk located on the first floor of the TECH Center.
- You must come in person and must bring your Temple ID.
- Students will have the charge applied to their tuition bill; employees will have the funds deducted from their next paycheck.
- Help Desk at 215-204-8000 (1-8000)