Four Winds Interactive:
Creating & Submitting
The Four Winds Interactive (FWI) digital signage system enables Computer Services to share slides with all departments across the University to promote events or programs. Individual schools, colleges, and departments have the option of posting slides submitted by other units to their display screens.
Video files are generally not recommended; for special requests, however, Windows Media (WMV) and QuickTime files are preferred. Due to University accessibility requirements, the requestor is responsible for embedding closed captioning in all video files prior to submission.
Note: Only University departmental slides will be shared; external or commercial slides are not permitted.
After submitting a file, the content will be accessible to departments within two business days.
When creating slides, keep in mind the following:
- The recommended PowerPoint slide dimensions are 15.8" (width) x 12.6" (height).
- For best readability, try to limit the slide text to 25 words or less.
- If you are submitting multiple slides, include all slides in a single PowerPoint file.
- The maximum display period is two weeks.
To submit slides for display across the University:
- Log in to TUhelp.
- Click Request Help.
- Complete the necessary information and, in the "Request Details - Description" section, include the start/end dates to display the slides.
Note: If the dates vary for each slide, specify this information.
- Click Browse to select the PowerPoint file.
- Click Submit Request.
For additional assistance on implementing FWI or to request training for the Four Winds Content Manager and signage system, log in to TUhelp and submit a request.
Temple University Computer and Information Services.
All Rights Reserved. For web related questions, please send e-mail to email@example.com.