Similar to Amazon.com, TUmarketplace allows authorized Temple University staff to:
- shop at anytime from any computer with an internet connection
- select commodities from Temple University contracted vendors
- compare prices
- store products in a draft cart
- keep track of items frequently ordered in the My Favorites folder
- combine orders from different vendors into one shopping cart
- take advantage of automatic payment and fast shipping
- track new orders and refer to previous orders
- generate reports to monitor expenditures
Commodities available from Temple University’s contracted vendors include scientific and lab supplies, computer hardware and software, maintenance, repair, operating supplies and more. This service reduces many Temple Purchasing Card (TPC) expenditures and drastically reduces expenditures on blanket orders.
Forms are now routed through TUmarketplace for the following processes:
- Creative Services Design and Printing Request
- Creative Services Design Only Request
- Development Communications
- Diamond Dollars
- Digital Document Services
- I - HSC OFM Work Order
- I - OFM Work Order - Main
- I - Police/Security Services Request
- I - Surplus Work Order
- I - TU Bookstore
- Internal Photography Request
- Laboratory Coat Order
- Purchase Order Change Request
- Purchasing Card Application
- Purchasing Card User Access Request
- Request to Create a Blanket Order
- Radioactive Materials Request
- Space Request
If you do not have access to TUmarkeplace, please fill out and submit the necessary form(s) below:
Administrative System Access - This form is used to obtain access to Banner Finance, COGNOS Reporting and TUmarketplace. It is located on TUportal, under the "TUApplications" tab.
- Signature Authorization - This form is used to obtain authority on a FOPAL or FOPALs to be used not only in TUmarketplace, but any time a FOPAL is required.
Presently, there is no training scheduled for TUmarketplace. Periodically check the HR seminars site for future training dates.
For groups of 20 or more, contact Amy Lavin (email@example.com)
TUmarketplace training modules can be found in TUportal. Click on the Help Icon at the top of the page.
Software Site Licenses, Computers, Printers and peripherals are all available on TUmarketplace. For more information on ordering, visit Computer Business Services' Hardware and Software Procurement pages.
1852 N. 10th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
2450 W. Hunting Park Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19129
Computer Business Services
1803 North Broad Street
8th Floor Carnell Hall
Philadelphia, PA 19122