On-Site Commercial Shredding - PROSHRED Security
This option is recommended when certification of destruction is required and the volume is not practical to handle with small office/personal shredding machines, and the amount of documents is constant not periodic.
PROSHRED is "ISO 9001:2008 Certified" by International Standards Organization and will come on campus to shred your documents and provide you with a certificate of destruction.
- Departments must individually contract PROSHRED Services.
- TPC holder should complete the Document Shredding New Registration Form to set up service and payment.
- The number of consoles and frequency of pick-up (weekly, bi-weekly or monthly) will need to be specified.
- Cost: $8.00 per pick-up for each
- PROSHRED will invoice monthly.
- PROSHRED can automatically debit a Temple Purchasing Card (TPC) each month.
- PROSHRED will be on Temple’s Campus every Tuesday.
If interested, contact PROSHRED by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bulk Document Removal - OFM & PROSHRED
When a department requires periodic bulk document destruction, prior arrangements can be made with PROSHRED Services or OFM’s Recycling Office.
Procedure for OFM Recycling option:
- Complete and submit an OFM Work Order to the Office of Facilities
Management, at 10th & Montgomery on Main Campus, Fax 215-204-6787 (1-6787).
- Secure each document container with strapping tape and label “Document
Cost: The department will only incur the labor cost necessary to transport the items.
OFM’s Recycling Office option is available to departments when certification of destruction is required and the volume is not practical or cost effective to be handled with office shredding machines or PROSHRED Commercial Services. Pick-ups will generally be scheduled for the first week of each month, except during major event seasons when an alternate time will be published.
Procedure for Proshred bulk document removal option:
- Contact Proshred one week prior to Bulk pick-up and obtain a price quote.
- If price quote is $2,000 or less use your TPC. If price quote is over $2,000, issue a TUmarketplace non-catalog requisition to Purchasing . Please attach quotation from Proshred that details date of bulk pickup and cost associated with the service.
1852 N. 10th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
2450 W. Hunting Park Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19129
Computer Business Services
1803 North Broad Street
11th Floor Carnell Hall
Philadelphia, PA 19122