Eligible graduates are the only ones who can RSVP/request tickets for their guests.
- Ticket requests will be available on this page from February 24, 2014 to March 28, 2014
- 4 (four) tickets maximum for the main University Commencement Ceremony – graduating students do not need tickets; wearing a
cap and gown will suffice for entry
- Ticket limitations vary for each school/college/division ceremony
- Ticket pick up is available in your advising office April 21-25, 2014
- All tickets not picked up will be subject to redistribution beginning May 2, 2014
- Lost tickets will not be replaced
Please contact your advising office if you need any additional information.
Online ticket requisition and RSVP is closed at this time.
If you have missed this deadline, please contact your school/college advising office.