Eligible graduates are the only ones who can RSVP/request tickets for their guests.
- Ticket requests will be available on this page from February 24, 2014 to March 28, 2014
- 4 (four) tickets maximum for the main University Commencement Ceremony – graduating students do not need tickets; wearing a
cap and gown will suffice for entry
- Ticket limitations vary for each school/college/division ceremony
- Ticket pick up is available in your advising office April 21-25, 2014
- All tickets not picked up will be subject to redistribution beginning May 2, 2014
- Lost tickets will not be replaced
Please contact your advising office if you need any additional information.