Eligible graduates are the only ones who can RSVP/request tickets for their guests.
- Ticket requests will be available on this page from March 1, 2013 to March 30, 2013
- 4 (four) tickets maximum for the Main University Commencement Ceremony – graduating students do not need tickets; wearing a
cap and gown will suffice for entry
- Ticket limitations vary for each school/college/division ceremony
- Ticket pick up is available in your advising office April 22-26, 2013
- All tickets not picked up will be subject to redistribution beginning May 3, 2013
- Lost tickets will not be replaced
Please contact your advising office if you need any additional information.
Online ticket requisition and RSVP is closed at this time.