Please be aware that Temple University's Main Campus is a large and expansive area covering many city blocks. If you have any difficulties regarding mobility, it is strongly advised that you bring your own mobility aid (i.e. wheelchairs, scooters, walkers).
We want all our university visitors to enjoy this special day. We encourage graduates and their guests to make appropriate plans prior to arriving on campus.
- The Liacouras Center has access ramps at all entrances. The Broad Street entrance is NOT a drop off or pick up location and police will be directing traffic from Broad Street to continue to another entrance. Please do not attempt to drop off or pick up on Broad Street.
- Wheelchair accessible seating for guests will be available in Sections 105-106 and 110-111.
- A Sign Language Interpreter will be present on stage during the ceremony. We recommend that guests who are deaf or hard of hearing select seats in Section 102 or 114.
- Handicapped parking is available in the Liacouras Center Parking Garage and all Temple Parking Lots.
- The Liacouras Center Parking Garage is attached to the venue and can be entered from North 15th Street. There are designated parking spaces on the 1st and 3rd floor with a pedestrian walkway on the 3rd floor into the Liacouras Center.
- The Commencement Map lists handicapped accessible entrances to university buildings.
- For school/college ceremonies, please refer to the appropriate contact person for additional information regarding special needs accommodations for that ceremony.