Administrative Positions Available in CIS
Department of Computer and Information Sciences
There is an immediate opening for the job of administrative coordinator in the Department of Computer and Information Sciences.
The coordinator will be responsible for the following activities:
- Participating in CIS Undergraduate and Graduate Committee Meetings
- Evaluation of transfer courses to determine Temple equivalency; keeps up-to-date lists of
- Assists in the development and maintenance of articulation agreements with other institutions
- Approves major course requirements for College of Science and Technology graduating seniors
- Updates course and curriculum information for the University Undergraduate
- Interface between CIS Department and University advising units
- Prepares graduation worksheets for MS and PhD students and graduation curriculum reviews
- Updates course and curriculum information for University Graduate Bulletin
- Works with PhD students on preparing materials for their Preliminary Exams and Dissertation Defense
- Tracks independent study and project coursework and grades
- Prepares and manages Tuition Remission forms and hiring forms for TA's and RA's
- Manages graduate student applications and maintains graduate admission file
- Accesses student and class information for faculty
- Works with the CIS Chair to coordinate and manage CIS staff activities
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The job application is at
or visit the Temple University Employment Opportunity website . Scroll to the bottom of the page, and in the "Search By Job Number" box enter 'TU-15894' (no quotes). Then click on "Find Job".