Ph. D. in Computer Science University of Virginia, 2010
M. CS. in Computer Science University of Virginia, 2007
B. E. in Computer Science and Engineering Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2004
Research Interests :
Feedback control based design in cyber physical systems, wireless networks, wireless sensor networks, cognitive networking systems, and networked information systems
- S. Lin, G. Zhou, K. Whitehouse, Y. Wu, J. A. Stankovic, and T. He. Towards Stable Network Performance in Wireless Sensor Networks. In Proceedings of the 30th IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS ’09), Dec. 2009
- S. Lin, J. Zhang, G. Zhou, L. Gu, T. He, and J. A. Stankovic. ATPC: Adaptive Transmission Power Control for Wireless Sensor Networks. In Proceedings of the 4th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys '06), November, 2006.
- S. Munir, S. Lin, E. Hoque, S. M. Nirjon, J. A. Stankovic, and K. Whitehouse. Addressing Burstiness for Reliable Communication and Latency Bound Generation in Wireless Sensor Networks. Accepted to the 9th ACM/IEEE Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN’10), 2010
- H. Liu, J. Li, Z. Xie, S. Lin, J. A. Stankovic, K. Whitehouse, D. Siu. Automatic and Robust Breadcrumb System Deployment for Indoor Fire-fighter Applications. Accepted to the 8th Annual International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications and Services (MobiSys’10), 2010.
- G. Zhou, Q. Li, J. Li, Y. Wu, S. Lin, J. Lu, C. Wan, M. D. Yarvis, and J. A. Stankovic. Adaptive and Radio-Agnostic QoS for Body Sensor Networks. In ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems (TECS), 2010.