Ph.D. Computer Science, Illinois Institute of Technology, 2012
B.E. Radio Engineering, Southeast University, Nanjing, China 2006
Research / Professional Interests :
network security and privacy, cyber-physical systems, and mobile computing
- Multicast Capacity of Wireless Ad Hoc Networks Under Gaussian Channel Model.
(with X. Li, Y. Liu and S. Li) IEEE Transactions on Networking (ToN), Nov. 2009.
- Efficient Scheduling for Periodic Aggregation Queries in Multihop Sensor Networks.
(with X. Xu, X. Li, and P. Wan)
IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking (ToN), 2011.
- Privacy-Preserving Data Aggregation without Secure Channel: Multivariate Polynomial Evaluation" (with T. Jung, X. Li)
IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (IEEE INFOCOM), 2013.
- losing the Gap in the Multicast Capacity of Hybrid Wireless Networks. (with X. Li etal.)
The ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (ACM MobiHoc), 2012.
- Multicast Capacity of Large Scale Wireless Ad Hoc Networks. (with X. Li, O. Frieder)
ACM Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (ACM MobiCom), 2007.