Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering, Univ of Cincinnati, 2007
B.S in Computer Science and Engineering, Univ of Pune, 2001
Networks, Wireless Mesh Networks, Traffic Engineering etc.
Teaching and Professional Interests:
Wired and Wireless Networking, Algorithms, Access Networks, Wide area networks, Network Time Synchronization etc.
- N. Nandiraju, S. Iyer, “Mobile Backhaul over HFC Networks: Architecture and Challenges,” Published in SCTE CableTec Expo, October 28-30, 2009, Denver, CO.
- Deepti N., N. Nandiraju, D. P. Agrawal, “Adaptive State-based Multi-radio Multi-channel Multi-path Routing in Wireless Mesh Networks,” Published in Journal of Pervasive and Mobile Computing, Volume 5, Issue 1, February 2009, Pages 93-109
- N. Nandiraju et al., “Wireless Mesh Networks: Current Challenges and Future Directions of Web-in-the-sky,” Published in IEEE Wireless Communications Magazine, Volume 14, Issue 4, August 2007.
- K. Chowdhury, N. Nandiraju, P. Chanda, D. P. Agrawal, Q. Zeng, “Channel allocation and medium access control for wireless sensor networks,” Published in Ad hoc Networks Journal, Elsevier Publications, 2008.
- D. Cavalcanti, N. Nandiraju, Deepti N., D. P. Agrawal, A. Kumar, ”Connectivity Opportunity Selection in Heterogeneous Wireless Multi-hop Networks,” Published in Journal of Pervasive and Mobile Computing, Volume 4 , Issue 3, June 2008.