The CFO leads a multi-department portfolio including the following core functional areas of the institution:
- Controller operations (including accounts payable, general accounting and the finance competency center)
- Budget & fiscal planning operations;
- Bursar (including tuition and fees, billing, payments and loan services)
- Risk Management & Insurance;
- Human Resources (including payroll, labor relations, learning and development);
- Business Continuity Planning (part of TU Resilience);
- Access Card ("OWLcard") and Diamond Dollars
- Digital Document Services
- Treasury/Banking Operation;
- Investment and Endowment Management;
- Debt Management and Rating Agency Relations;
- Treasurer of the Temple University Japan Board; and
- Treasurer of the Temple University Law Foundation.
Links to each department are available for more detail as well as contact information for the key administrators leading each area.