The CFO leads a multi-department portfolio including the following core functional areas of the institution:
- Treasury/Banking Operation;
- Investment and Endowment Management;
- Debt Management and Rating Agency Relations;
- Controller Operations;
- Budget/Fiscal Planning Operations;
- Risk Management & Insurance;
- Procurement & Accounts Payable;
- Research Accounting Services;
- Human Resources (including payroll, labor relations, learning and development);
- Continuity Planning (TU Resilience);
- Access Card (Diamond Dollars)
- Digital Document Services
- Treasurer of the Temple University Japan Board; and
- Treasurer of the Temple University Law Foundation.
Links to each department are available for more detail as well as contact information for the key administrators leading each area.