Public higher education is changing. Temple must tactically and strategically deal with that pressure in order to sustain our ability to provide high-quality education at an affordable price. One of the critical tools we will use to do this is the implementation of a decentralized budget model.
“What we’re trying to do at the university occurs in the classroom, offices, in the laboratory...(We) need to be able to be nimble and make decisions to do it.”
- Neil D. Theobald, Philadelphia Business Journal, 10/13/2014
If you are interested in hosting a dialogue about the new budget environment contact our office to schedule.
- Administrative Council: next meeting on April 20, 2016
- Annual Budget Conferences begin February 2016 followed by Revenue Centers in April
- SERVICE EXCELLENCE Initiative: proud to make a difference. Phylicia Rosario, Stellar Employee spotlight in the Daily News (Feb. 2016)
- President's Initiatives: Fly in 4, Temple Option, Decentralized Budget & Service Excellence
- Temple excels in benefits, supervisors & meaningful work - learning more from our Owls
- Adjunct Faculty- Voted on Nov. 25, 2015 to join TAUP
- Policy Review and Development
- TUhelp Channel is live on the portal
- For archived news and announcements