Decentralized Budgeting at Temple University
Public higher education is changing. Support from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is shrinking and the number of high school graduates from Temple's traditional markets are decreasing. These pressures threaten the university’s central “access to excellence” mission. Temple must tactically and strategically deal with that pressure in order to sustain our ability to provide high-quality education at an affordable price.
One of the critical tools we will use to do this is implementing a decentralized budget model.
Have you participated in a meeting about the new budget model? We'd appreciate hearing from you.
- Ken Kaiser appointed CFO announcement December 5,, 2013
- Next Administrative Council meeting is
January 29, 2014
- CALENDAR: Budget Model discussions and trainings, contact the CFO Office to schedule
- Temple announces 2.8% blended base tuition increase for 2013-14
- Temple Times article on the budget model (Mar. 15 2013)
- Faculty Herald editor's interview with President Theobald, (Feb. 2013)
- For archived news and announcements