Undergraduate Bulletin Updated for 1997-1998
Temple University switchboard: 215-204-7000
Temple University Home Page --
Undergraduate Bulletin Main Page
HOW TO READ COURSE DESCRIPTIONS
Course descriptions are listed numerically within the school or college
and by department, except for Special Programs.
- Fulfills a University Core Curriculum requirement.
- Counts toward satisfying the Core CurriculumÕs Writing requirement.
- Satisfies a Core Curriculum requirement and counts toward satisfying
the Core Writing requirement.
- Satisfies the Core Studies in Race requirement, and may satisfy another
Core requirement as well.
- University Honors courses.
- Semester hours.
Core Curriculum abbreviations: Information about Core
- Intellectual Heritage
- American Culture
- The Arts
- The Individual and Society
- Language/International Studies
- Language (first semester)
- Language (second semester)
- Quantitative Reasoning (first semester)
- Quantitative Reasoning (second semester)
- Science and Technology (first semester)
- Science and Technology (second semester)
- Studies in Race
- Studies in Race and Writing-intensive
- The Arts, Studies in Race, and Writing-intensive
- American Culture, Studies in Race, and Writing-intensive
- The Individual and Society, Studies in Race, and Writing-intensive
- International Studies, Studies in Race, and Writing-intensive
- Course offered in the fall semester
- Course offered in the spring semester
- Course offered in the fall and spring semesters
- Course offered in a summer semester
- 96-97, 97-98, or 96-98
- Indicates course offered during these academic year, semester undetermined
at time of publication
Comments and questions concerning this web version of the bulletin or
requests for adding reference marks for linking to subsections
of a page may be sent to Mary